Friday, June 19, 2009

Family Fun Phonesex MILF

Seems like everyone is twittering now. I tried it out and I think I like it. Here is the link incase you'd like to follow me. Phonesex MILF Di.

I hope all of you enjoy the picture that comes with this blog entry. I think it looks like your peeking in and spying on me. Naughty boy....

Two of my boys are home and I went shopping today and had my weekly pedicure. So I am in a very good mood. A bit of a kinky mood. I'm very ready for some kinky phonesex. Actually I had a call this morning where I roleplayed a nasty and horny Aunt who took it upon herself to seduce my very young and very horny nephew. I really enjoy taboo phonesex like that. Or family fun phonesex as I like to call it. I've been roleplaying so much and it really turns me on to be that slutty mommy or horny auntie that can't keep her experienced hands ff a young and closely related cock...Ageplay phonesex goes both ways Honey.

Another caller liked that I enjoyed control as he sumbitted to me. He sucked cock and begged for cum under my direction. I used my strap on to fuck him hard and rough and then joined him in sucking cock. And by the way, it was big black cock because this slutty phonesex MILF does enjoy her BBC.

I'm taking calls tonight. The house is a bit full but that won't stop me from being your dirty taboo phonesex MILF.

- Diane

- 1-888-662-6482

MILF phonesex, family fun phonesex, mommy phonesex, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment