Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mommy Fetish Phonesex MILF

Hello again. Another hot day so I got up early and ran some errands. I got a pedicure so my feet are now very soft and smooth and my toes are painted a bright red. Which really puts me in the mood for a foot fetish phonesex call. Anyway, than I went to the grocery store and on my way home I drove a bit out of the way to get an iced coffee and I noticed that there is a new sex shop. Now I normally make it my business to know about something like tat but maybe I've been spending so much time on the phone, being a taboo phonesex MILF that I was a bit preoccupied. But of course I just had to stop in. I browsed all the vibrators and actually, I picked out to. This one and one very similar to this. I couldn't help flirting with the hot college aged guy as I checked out. You know my feeling on young cock and I just have to say yum. He was delicious, Tan and lean, just like I like them. As I left he winked and said "enjoy" with that look in his eyes. I'll definitely be back there. That's a given for me though.

I'm taking calls this afternoon and evening. I hope I'll hear some very nasty mommy phonesex fetishes and naughty taboo roleplays. I love those. I have no limits or restrictions on what I will say so all those ageplay phonesex calls and family fun phonesex roleplay calls are very welcomed.

- Diane

- 1-888-662-6482

Mature phonesex, taboo roleplay phonesex, mommy fetish phonesex, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment