Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Mommy Fetish Phonesex, Anything Goes Phonesex

Hello again and happy September. I love autumn, but it's not really feeling like fall here in the Taos. Still really hot. Which is to be expected. Maybe after Labor Day I'll be in a fall sort of mood. I suppose I'm just not ready to let go of the skimpy clothes of the summer. How can resist a MILF showing some skin?

I've had a lot of kinky fetish phonesex calls lately. Lots of cuckold phonesex, I love being a cougar cuckoldress, sometimes cruel and sometimes kind but always nasty and all about that bigger better cock. Mmmm, all my cuckold sons get me so hot. Taboo phonesex meets cuckolding. I love it. I'm perfect for those mature phonesex cuckold fantasies you have, if I do say so myself...

I've also been getting sweet and cuddly a certain little baby who loves phonesex mommy Dianes special kiss and cuddle sessions. Nurturing mommy phonesex for the adult baby or the cuddly young son really makes me happy. My boys are grown now and I miss snuggling with a sweet baby, do you miss mommies strokes and smooches? I'd be glad to get you reacquainted with some motherly love and affection.

Speaking of motherly love. I actually dropped my youngest off at school last week. So it's a bit to quiet around here. The mister is actually away on business so I am planning a bit of a girls weekend with some of my friends. It should be fun and I'll probably have a few juicy tidbits to share if you ask me nicely but isn't that always the case.

- Diane

- 1-888-662-6482

MILF phonesex, no limits phonesex, mommy phonesex, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment